Forming a new business? We’ve got you covered.
Our business formation services include all the documents you need when starting a new business.
Don’t know what type of entity to form? No problem. We can advise you there, too.
Why work with Ken McConnell?
- Trusted by hundreds of clients
- Keep up with current and new tax laws
- Advice you can understand
- Find opportunities, minimize liability
Request a Consultation
Start Your Business the Right Way
Let us take care of the paperwork so that you can focus on what you love best about your business.
Our Business Formation Services Include:
- Name research with the state in which you are forming your company
- Preparation and filing of formation documents
- Corporate or LLC kit and seal
- Stock or Membership Certificates
- Stock or membership transfer ledger, for keeping accurate records of your corporation’s stock or LLC’s membership
- Bylaws or Operating Agreement, meeting minutes, waiver of notices, and resolutions as needed
- Tax ID (SS-4) form preparation
- Corporate forms or LLC forms
Our Business Formation Process
We ask a few questions about your business and future goals, and make recommendations on entity types.
We’ll work with you to get everything together for filing, and handle the filing process itself.
Once filing has been completed and accepted, we’ll make sure you receive all of your official documents.
Why Choose Ken McConnell?
We deliver high quality work without the hefty price tag of larger firms.
Personal Touch & Attention
Each of our clients receives close personal and professional attention.
Prompt & Responsive
Get the answers you need quickly to all your financial questions.
We speak in language you can understand. No technical CPA terms.
Experience & Credibility
Join hundreds of clients who rely on us for accurate, professional financial services.
Our primary goal is to help our clients make informed financial decisions.